Middle Backend Developer
Kibrit company, the IT-supplier of such big-scale events as Formula-1, JARA Fest, and others, the service provider of Mobile Operators (Azercell, Bakcell, Azerfon), the developer of REBUSTA and other mobile games as well as several competitive IT-products such as Contact Center Solution System (“Orangeline”) and participant of different technological projects, specializing on Software Development and IT-Systems Integrations is looking for motivated professional to join its team on the following position:
Middle Backend Developer (Java)
As a Middle Back-end Developer at Kibrit you will:
• Implementation of new functionalities into new/existing systems
• Evaluate existing applications for modernization, optimization purposes
• Analyzing application defects and bug fixing
Our expectations from you:
• Deliver maintainable, and high-quality code
• Maintain a good programming style and stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends.
• Excellent diagnostic, troubleshooting, and communication skills
• To lead the development of the governmental project with the first release in 9 months
Required technical skills and qualifications:
• Core knowledge in Computer Science
• Network Basics
• Object-Oriented Design and Development
• Java SE, EE - over 3 years of experience
• A concept of Spring (IoC, MVC, Data, Security), Spring Boot
• JDBC, ORM(Hibernate)
• Message Brokers
• Web Services (SOAP, RESTful)
• SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle)
• Microservice Architecture
• IntelliJ IDEA
• GIT, GitLab
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Analytical, troubleshooting/problem-solving skills.
Desirable personal qualities:
• Willingness to learn, learn and learn - new frameworks, new technologies, etc.
• Willingness to work in off-hours in case of emergency
• Be an excellent team player
• Knowledge of English and Russian languages (communication level)
• Willingness to learn new frameworks and technologies
We'll like you even more if:
• You have the relevant education (Bachelor of Computer Science / Software engineering / Applied mathematics or similar)
• You speak English and Russian languages (communication level)
Your future at Kibrit will look like:
• Learn a lot!
• Be part of high-impact projects that will affect many people's lives.
• Work in an innovative company governed by the principles of Humanocracy.
• Make a career based on a Grading system.
• Competitive salary
• Medical insurance from one of the best insurance companies in Azerbaijan (“A-Qrup Sığorta”)
• Lunch at the office
• Sport and games at the office for more active leisure during breaks (ping-pong, chess, training apparatus and etc.)
Interested candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com with the subject “Middle Back-end Developer (Java)”