Kibrit is looking for a young talented specialist to join its team in following position: Front-end Developer
As a Front-end Developer at Kibrit you will:
• Participate in frontend development, especially for Contact Center Solution project
• Evaluate existing applications for modernization, optimization purposes
• Analyze application defects and bug fixing
Our expectations from you:
• Deliver maintainable, and high-quality code
• Maintain a good programming style and stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends.
• Excellent diagnostic, troubleshooting, and communication skills
• Developed brand new interface of the product till the end of the year (in collaboration with other team members)
Required technical skills and qualifications:
• Solid experience with HTML, CSS.
• Experience in React.js, Redux (TypeScript is mandatory)
• Familiarity with Jss
• Expert in Redux, Context API
• Familiarity with in UI Packages such as Material UI
• Proficiency in using Git.
• Ability to manage ambiguity in complex, constantly evolving environments.
• Familiarity with common React.js packages
• Familiarity with websocket
• Experience with common Front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, npm, etc
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Analytical, troubleshooting/problem-solving skills.
Desirable personal qualities:
• Willingness to learn new frameworks and technologies
• Willingness to work in off-hours in case of emergency
• Be an excellent team player
We'll like you even more if:
• You have experience in WebRTC, Sip.js.
• You are familiar with Microservices architecture.
• You speak English (intermediate or higher) and Russian languages
Your future at Kibrit will look like:
• Learn a lot!
• Be part of high-impact projects that will affect many people's lives.
• Work in an informal environment and Matrix Organizational Structure.
• Make a career based on a Grading system
• Competitive salary
• Medical insurance from one of the best insurance companies in Azerbaijan (“A-Qrup Sığorta”)
• Lunch at the office
• Sport and games at the office for more active leisure during breaks (ping-pong, chess, training aparat and etc.)
Interested candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com with the subject “Front-end Developer”